Skype - free call+chat on iPhone 3G  

Posted by Toto

Fring - SkypeAnother level of Skype!
We can use Skype Call & Chat over 3G network without Wi-Fi connection now. The tip is just using modified Fring app (Jailbreak required). And do some transferring of the files inside iPhone 3G, simply follow the steps here.

There are so many things u can do with iPhone, e.g. use iPhone as modem, etc.
Long life the Jailbreak.

Taiwan the best - 台灣第一  

Posted by Toto

Im not prefer to call this trip as a 'vacation' trip or some sort of traveling, but it's likely to be 'welcome back' sth like that. So, i ve visited my cousins and they 're all very nice and thanks for everything, it's my best memorable time ever.
This trip was mainly in Taipei. Of course, i went 101 building (again and again), MaoKong Gondola(貓空纜車), 野栁 and more! All of them are fantastic. I lv it.

Fantastic Scotland Trip  

Posted by Toto

Edinburgh & Glasgow, Scotland
It was a great time with wonderful friends in Scotland! Edinburgh (capital) is a very beautiful place - very English+Scottish style, natural, nice view, nice castle and so on! I would recommend other visitors to this place in the future for sure. Visiting Glasgow is sth u shoud do, coz it's very nice place and largest city in Scotland. Shopping and sightseeing is also recommended in this place. Simply enjoy my photos by click the link below.

Toto-Talk Update, let's make it fast!  

Posted by Toto

iPhone 3GAs im quite busy recently and nearly forgot this blog...lol just kidding. Actually i want to post coz so MANY things were happened... let's get start with my new iPhone 3G first (aka. iPhone 2nd G) ...hehehe
[Case in UK: insurance]
It's a very advancing plus cutting edge in term of technology convergence with execellent quality features and mobility hardware in this era. Wat a long compliment isn't it. So it looks elegance as its design. hmmm it is, really. More about it... i also have purchased insurance to protect it and in case of any lost or damaged. Two weeks later, i got the letter from the store inform me that they will refund in full amount of wat i ve paid. yes, they rejected my application with no reason by quoted Norwich Union insurance policy that making decision whether who should or not. Religion might be the case - Thai, why?, in my experience, my friends also have the same circumstance. This maybe most of TH ppl do often in 'tend to be lost', so they could get a new one! ... hmm however, might be another reason though.