Chinese New Year 2008 (鼠年快樂!)  

Posted by Toto

>> Happy Chinese New Year, the year of Rat!! 新年快樂!
There are so many Chinese people, and that's why China Town is here!

VdoClip-Celebration1 @中國城
VdoClip-Celebration2 @中國城

1st Month in UK  

Posted by Toto

It's been one month already, everything is alright now. However, as postgraduate studies, there are so many assignments, especially group work and also individual that's been given.

For the weather, someone told me that summer is coming, but why's getting colder. -_-' It was snowing almost everyday in last few week ago. (I love it actually ^^) Im not going to talk about it anymore, since I can only say winter all the year in here, compare with summer all the time in Thailand.

For now, just thinking what Im gonna do during Easter vacation ^^

Happy bidding  

Posted by Toto

"Happy bidding" is often used in item description on eBay. Have you ever get that feeling..., I did. Got the cheap price, good item and especially £1 won on bidding. You can try...

Bidder / Bid Amount / Bid Time

totocyber(1) £21.00 06-Feb-08 14:28:13 GMT
(Someone)(195) £20.00 06-Feb-08 14:27:48 GMT
totocyber(1) £20.00 06-Feb-08 14:28:06 GMT
totocyber(1) £15.00 06-Feb-08 14:27:57 GMT
(Someone)(147) £6.00 06-Feb-08 14:00:08 GMT

Starting Price £4.99 01-Feb-08 14:28:15 GMT

Math for Advanced Placement Program (ไทย)  

Posted by Toto

[Thai]
Math for Advanced Placement Program
คณิตศาสตร์สำหรับโครงการเรียนล่วงหน้า
นักเรียนมัธยมลองศึกษาได้นะ มีวิชาอื่นๆด้วย น่าสนใจดีเหมือนกัน

รายละเอียดการเรียน
Webmasterของเว็บนี้คือคนโพสนี่เอง

很棒的簡報、用心看一下吧...  

Posted by Toto

茶葉因沸水才能釋放出深蘊的清香、
生命也只有遭遇一次次挫折、才能留下人生的幽香˙˙˙

下载 Slide Show (態度-台大教授方煒.pps)

Thanks to Clair for the useful doc.

UK-week1  

Posted by Toto

I am in UK now.
>> There are so many climates within one day; sunny, cloudy, rain, snow, hot, etc. However, people here are not often bringing any umbrella, maybe just some hat.
>> First week of Master course is just like dropped a big bomb on me. It’s suppose to be a briefly introduction or guiding the course's direction that students will go through, in fact, assignments and works are all given! Of course, it’s come up with some sort of research and meeting the client as part of the module prerequisites.
>> For the food, I couldn't survive without China town which I can find many of Asia foods there. Cooking skill is also important and highly recommended to have it in advance, luckily, I realized that I am better than other cookers even I have no idea about any special recipes, thanks to Mama, LOL.
>> Talking about IT, I must, the internet's speed is not too slow here but surely faster than Thailand. Technically, I know that they will keep recording on my website history which I must always aware and find out how to keep away from that. P2P is also not allowed in my accommodation which I can not accept. Once again, I got the solution in my mine about some trickery in order to break out those protections.

Contact me: Simply use Skype -- "totocyber" to call me (free of charge) and your call will be forwarded directly to my mobile, or else, here is my mobile number (+44)07878687851

Thanks for reading